1980 TOYOTA FJ.CO
- TOYOTA FJ.CO
- Engine Size
- 1FZ 200hp
- Transmission Type
- H55 5-SPD
NEW CONSTRUCTION! - 1980 TOYOTA FJ40 FJ.CO SPORT - Replacement G40 FJ.co $200k
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION, STATE OF THE ART MECHANICALS, LUXURY INTERIOR, RIDES LIKE NEW
Replacement over $200,000+ & 2 years wait. Buy Now, at big discount, drive immediately.
Cut & Paste this link: https://www.fj.co/model/g40
Best of both worlds: Road & Trail - Less than 600 demo miles!
In true Land Cruiser tradition, this build was made to go where few vehicles can. Custom-built by FJ.co for our client in Denver for his off-road adventures in Arizona, we've equipped this FJ40 to handle high-altitudes and extreme conditions. Fun and fury, grit and grime, this Land Cruiser has the beastly ambition to thrive in its natural habitat once again.
Authentic & Tough
The FJ40 draws you in with its classic shape and iconic grille — a look that's been carefully infused with a modern edge. Its super-tough Goodyear MT/R® tires feature DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and a wrap-around tread, perfect for a little mud-sloshing, rock-crawling, water-forging fun. The expedition bumper with Warn ZEON 8 winch and a side-mounted Hi-Lift Jack give this classic ride a custom off-road look, not to mention a heavy dose of added utility.
The Intimidation Factor
This FJ40 backs up its tough looks with serious grit. The engine was upgraded to a fuel-injected Toyota 1FZ with 210 hp, and a 5-speed transmission - a modern powertrain with the muscle and determination to conquer all terrains. This bump in power is backed by some serious capability features, including an Old Man Emu suspension with high-performance Fox Shox and ARB air lockers. This Land Cruiser is now equipped to take on the rocky red clay roads of the Arizona backcountry with confidence.
The interior cabin of this FJ40 is rugged and sporty. Trimmed in weather-resistant Saddle vinyl, Recaro Speed seats hold the driver comfortably in place in extreme conditions, and are easy to clean and maintain. This vinyl material lines the jump seats in the back and the interior door panels. Creature comforts like a modern climate control system and premium sound system, complement the iconic dash with its retro pull-knobs and the upgraded digital cluster.
FJ Company Sport 40 Highlights Replacement cost $180,000
• Full, frame-off restoration
• White (031) paint
• Toyota 1FZ-FE engine
• Haltech EFI
• 5-speed manual transmission
• ARB lockers
• 15" Toyota steel wheels
• Goodyear MT/R® tires
• Old Man Emu suspension with Fox Shox
• 48” Hi-Lift® jack in black
• Warn ZEON® 8 winch
• The FJ Company Expedition Bumper
• Performance Steering System
• Front disc brakes
• LED headlights
• Retro fog lights
• RaptorTM liner
• Digital cluster
• Recaro Speed Seats
• Saddle vinyl upholstery
• Premium Sound System
• iPhone® and Bluetooth® ready
• Vintage Air Gen IVTM climate control
• Trailer hitch
High Country Performance Upgrades $20,000 Plus invested
• Custom Light Bar
• Amber Flush Mount SRM Lights
• S-Pod switch system to control lighting
• Cobra CB
• Power Tank Air System
• ARB Draw System
• Mac Tie Down System on top
• Custom made swing out to carry Rotopax Fuel Cans
• Rear lights and reverse lighting integrated in swing out
• Rotopax Water & Fuel Containers
• ARB Bull Bar Bumper with flush mount lights & turn signals
• Twin fire Extinguishers
• Odyssey battery with cut off switch
Available for inspection for qualified buyers
• We will finance all Land Cruisers
• We offer 100% financing, low interest rates, 2 day turnaround.
• We stock 30+ Land Cruisers.
• We wholesale ship to your door.
• There are NO TAXES collected or paid.
Call Greg anytime 24/7 (313) 414.FJ40
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 1FZ 200hp
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- CYGNUS WHITE
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- TOYOTA FJ.CO
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console