1975 Toyota FJ40
- Engine Size
- Transmission Type
- 5 Speed
Best-of-the-Best Custom Show Land Cruiser 1975 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser 70+ MPH!
Beautiful 1975 Toyota MEGA Cruiser FJ40
Legal in CA, 100% California Smog Exempt.
A true Nut & bolt body-off show quality restoration and resto-mod. Over $100,000 to create!
Powered by a New 427 GM V8 550hp motor, NV4500 5 Speed, Twin Stick Atlas Transfer Case, Terra Flex Suspension, ARD Air Locker, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes and more...
Short spec list:
• Motor-427 Small block, Bill Mitchell 550H.P.
• Headers- Advance adapters
• Drive Shaft- Tom Wood's
• Radiator- Griffin
• Serpentine belt conversion, flywheel
• HD Rear Axel: a TeraFlex CRD60 with Custom differential gears
• Offroad anywhere, hghway speeds 70+ cruising
• ARD Air Locker
• 4 Wheel Disk Brakes all around
• Long range 40 Gallon fuel tank, Man-A-Fre
• Transmission 5 Speed-NV4500
• Atlas Custom Twin Stick 4x4 T-Case
• Barry Grant Fuel Pump, mounting clamp
• Auto Meter Gauges
• Painless Wiring harness Spectre + misc.
• New HD Springs and frame bushings
• DuPont Chroma Show paint on Body
• Keener Coatings: Sand blast, prime and powder coat frame
• Bushings Spectre offroad
• Specter-Steel braided brake lines
• American Racing Bead lock Look wheels
• 35” Kumo M/T Tires
• 5150 Bilstein shocks
• Two drycell batteries
• PIAA Lights
• Super 44 Flowmaster twin exhaust
• Dodge Viper Seats
• 4 Point Wesco Performance-Seat Belts
• Zero Rust, 100% Steel body, Show paint on body and chassis!
This was built using the best of the best in parts, over 2 years in the making. A top Show & Go Cruiser.
Additional custom options include additional seating, custom rear tire swing out carrier...more.
Call for the full description and story behind this amazing 4x4!
Do not wait call Greg at 313-414-FJ40
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console